At Boca Mobile Vet, we emphasize the importance of preventative care to keep your pet happy and healthy.
- Physical Examination – detect changes in your pet’s condition that may indicate early signs of disease
- Vaccinations – protect your pet from infectious diseases
- Diagnostics – important to screen for early signs of disease
- Deworming – eliminates harmful intestinal parasites that your pet may ingest from the environment and pass on to your pets or family
- Heartworm Prevention – heartworms are transmitted to your dog or cat by the bite of a single infected mosquito, a simple monthly preventative can protect your pet from this life threatening condition
- Flea and Tick Prevention – fleas and ticks are abundant in the environment in South Florida and carry serious diseases that may affect you and your pet
- Health Certificates – are required in the State of Florida for the sale or intrastate transport of a dog or cat
- Microchipping – an important identification tool for your pet allowing your pet to be returned to you if ever lost
- Prescriptions – competitive prices, delivered right to your door
- Nutrition – important to maintain your pet’s active and healthy lifestyle
- Nursing Care / Hospice – addressing the comfort of elderly pets
- Euthanasia and Cremation – services to respect and memorialize your pet’s life
Now offering Aquamation
A gentler and more eco-friendly option than fire-based cremation. Please visit Gentle Pet Crossing to learn more.